HAL Recruitment 2023: Design Trainee and Management Trainee 185 Vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced HAL Recruitment 2023 for 185 MT DT positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from August 2, 2023, to August 22 2023 from the official website portal at https://hal-india.co.in/.
HAL Recruitment 2023
On its official website, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has posted a full announcement for HAL Recruitment 2023 for 185 MT and DT positions. Applicants can apply for HAL Recruitment 2023 online starting on August 2, 2023, at www.hal-india.co.in, the company’s official website.
Applicants must carefully read all the directions and information in the announcement before beginning the online application. The page gives comprehensive data on the requirements, age restrictions, procedures, and application form requirements for HAL Recruitment 2023.
HAL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment||HAL Recruitment 2023|
|Organisation||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Application Date||2 August 2023 to 22 August 2023|
|No of Post||647|
|No of Vacancy||185|
|Exam date||September 2023|
HAL Recruitment 2023 Link
The online application procedure for 185 positions with HAL Recruitment 2023 has begun at https://hal-india.co.in/. Candidates with a B.Tech or B.E. degree are eligible to apply, however, they must not be older than 28 years old. The HAL Applicants will be chosen through a personal interview and written test. The official website’s HAL Recruitment Direct link to apply online for HAL Recruitment 2023 has been provided below in the article.
HAL Recruitment Selection Process
The following step will be used to choose HAL Recruitment 2023. The applicants who perform well in the online exam will be contacted for an interview.
Exam of Online Selection:
The Online Selection test will last 2.5 hours. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be used in the three sections of the online assessment test. Part I will include 20 multiple-choice questions on general awareness. 40 MCQs on English and Reasoning will make up Part II. Part III will have 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on the subject. Both Hindi and English are accepted for the HAL Online Selection Test.
Candidates will be chosen for interviews based on their performance in the online test at a ratio of 1:5 to the total number of applicants. A minimum requirement for a B.Tech./B.E. in the relevant area from an accredited university is for HAL Recruitment 2023.
- Maximum Age
- Applicants must be 28 years old as of August 22, 2023. Candidates in the special category will be offered an age relaxation.
- The HAL Recruitment 2023 is only open to Indian citizens.
How to Apply For HAL Recruitment
- Visit the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) website at www.hal-india.co.in.
- Click “Career” on the homepage. A new page for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2023 will be loaded for you.
- Out of all the divisions, candidates must choose “HCL Corporate Office” as their division.
- When you click the reset button, a new page will appear.
- A new page will load when you click the link “Selection of Design Trainees/Management Trainees (Tech.) (Advt. No. HAL/HR/25(46)/2023/01”.
- Applicants may look at the link “Click to here to view” before applying for the HAL Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates must choose the position (Management Trainee or Design Trainee) for which they wish to apply and complete all required fields. Take a printout of the application form after clicking submit.
HAL Recruitment Application Fees
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal Candidates- Exempted
- All Other Candidates- 500/-
HAL Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates must refer to this area to review the specific HAL Recruitment 2023 educational requirements, nationality, age restriction, etc. This aids the applicant in determining if they meet the HAL Eligibility Criteria and are so qualified for these positions:
- To review the specific HAL Recruitment 2023 educational requirements, nationality, age restriction, etc., candidates must refer to this area. This aids the applicant in determining if they meet the HAL Eligibility Criteria and are so qualified for these positions:
- B.Tech./B.E. in the relevant area from an accredited university is the minimal requirement for HAL Recruitment 2023.
- Maximum Age-Applicants must be 28 years old as of August 22, 2023. Candidates in the special category will be offered an age relaxation.
- Nationality-The HAL Recruitment 2023 is only open to Indian citizens