IBPS SO Syllabus 2023: IBPS SO Syllabus notification has been released on the official site. We have provided all the information about the IBPS SO Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern below. As a result, all applicants who want to get the greatest possible score on the test.
IBPS SO Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Organization||The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Name||SO (Specialist Officer) Exam|
|Name of the Post||(SO) Specialist Officer|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
Also, Check- UPSC RO ARO Syllabus
IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2023
The time duration of prelims is 2 hours, which means candidates have to complete their exam within 120 minutes under any circumstances. Candidates who fail to secure minimum marks in CBT will not be allowed to proceed to the next stage. Here we have provided detailed information about the IBPS SO Exam Pattern below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
- The exam will be of objective type questions.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- CBT can be at various places across the country for all groups simultaneously.
- The exam will be graduation level.
IBPS SO Syllabus
Just like knowing the exam pattern of the IBPS SO exam is very important, it is equally important to be familiar with the detailed syllabus of the IBPS SO exam. Therefore, we have added the topics (from three sections) on the basis of which the question paper is prepared for the recruitment (of CBT), which is very important to know.
The IBPS SO syllabus is divided into two parts:
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
- This has four main sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
Mains Exam Syllabus
- This varies depending on the specialization of the post you are applying for. However, the following are some of the common topics that are covered in the Mains Exam Syllabus:
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
Here is a more detailed overview of the syllabus for each section:
The Reasoning section of the IBPS SO exam tests your ability to think logically and solve problems. Topics covered in this section include:
- Verbal Reasoning: This includes topics such as analogies, synonyms, antonyms, and idioms.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: This includes topics such as puzzles, seating arrangements, and logical sequences.
- Data Sufficiency: This tests your ability to determine whether or not there is enough information to answer a question.
- Logical Reasoning: This tests your ability to apply logic to solve problems.
The Quantitative Aptitude section of the IBPS SO exam tests your ability to work with numbers. Topics covered in this section include:
- Number System: This includes topics such as fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Algebra: This includes topics such as equations, inequalities, and functions.
- Geometry: This includes topics such as lines, angles, and shapes.
- Mensuration: This includes topics such as areas, volumes, and surface areas.
- Time and Work: This includes topics such as time, speed, and work.
The English Language section of the IBPS SO exam tests your ability to read, understand, and use the English language. Topics covered in this section include:
- Comprehension: This tests your ability to understand a passage of text.
- Grammar: This includes topics such as parts of speech, sentence structure, and punctuation.
- Vocabulary: This tests your knowledge of words and their meanings.
- Writing: This tests your ability to write clear and concise sentences and paragraphs.
The General Awareness section of the IBPS SO exam tests your knowledge of current affairs, history, geography, and other topics. Topics covered in this section include:
- Current Affairs: This includes topics such as news events, political developments, and economic trends.
- History: This includes topics such as ancient history, medieval history, and modern history.
- Geography: This includes topics such as physical geography, human geography, and economic geography.
- Other Topics: This includes topics such as science, technology, and sports.
The IBPS SO syllabus is comprehensive and covers a wide range of topics. It is important to start preparing for the exam early and to focus on all of the sections. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve your dream of becoming an IBPS SO.
Also, Check- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023
IBPS SO Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
IBPS SO Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: In this section, candidates we have provided all the detailed IBPS Syllabus information below. We have provided the link to download the IBPS SO Syllabus PDF below. You will also find it in regional languages like Tamil, Marathi, Hindi, etc. on the official website.
What is the IBPS SO Syllabus 2023?
The subjects to be focused on are English, General Intelligence, Reasoning, and Arithmetic.
What is the age limit for IBPS SO?
The parameters listed under the IBPS Eligibility are as follows: IBPS Bo Age limit: The candidate must be between the ages of 20 to 30. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.