Indian Talent Olympiad 2023:- Indian Talent Organization is a non-profit organization that aims to improve the academic performance of students by improving their conceptual understanding of various subjects. Talent Olympiad conducts individual examinations in Mathematics, Science, Computer, General Knowledge, English, Social, Arts and Writing Skills.
Indian Talent Olympiad 2023
Talent Olympiad 2023 was started to identify talented students and encourage them to improve their academic performance in conceptual education, if you too can showcase your talent in this. Talent Olympiad was established in 2012 by leading educationists and scientists of the country.
ITO Olympiad exam conducted under the Indian Talent Organization focuses on the conceptual learning, reasoning ability and level of understanding of the student. Around 31,573 schools across India participate in the Indian Talent Olympiad every year to showcase the talent of their candidates.
Indian Talent Olympiad 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Indian Talent Organization|
|Popularly known as||Indian Talent Olympiad|
|Mode of Reference||Online/School coordinator|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|Last Date of Registration||Oct 31, 2023|
|Exam Center||Respective schools will be exam centres|
|Announcement of Results||To be announced|
|Issue of Awards to Winners||To be announced|
Indian Talent Olympiad 2023-24 Exam Dates
Indian Talent Olympiad conducts 8 individual examinations under Mathematics, Science, English, Social Science, General Knowledge, Art (Drawing), Essay Writing and Computer Science. If you also want to apply in this, then you can apply in this from the link given below. For students who have opted for individual registration (online mode) for Indian Talent Olympiad 2023-24, the dates of all eight individual examinations are provided below, so that you can prepare accordingly.
|Indian Talent Olympiad Subjects||Class||Date 1||Date 2|
|ICO – International Computer Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||05th December 2022||09th January 2023|
|NESO – National Essay Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||05th December 2022||09th January 2023|
|IDO – International Drawing Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||06th December 2022||10th January 2023|
|NSSO – National Social Studies Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||06th December 2022||10th January 2023|
|GKIO – General Knowledge International Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||07th December 2022||11th January 2023|
|EIO – English International Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||08th December 2022||12th January 2023|
|ISO – International Science Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||09th December 2022||13th January 2023|
|IMO – International Maths Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||10th December 2022||14th January 2023|
|Indian Talent Olympiad Subjects||Class||Date||Day|
|ISO – International Science Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||28th November 2022||Monday|
|IMO – International Maths Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||29th November 2022||Tuesday|
|EIO – English International Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||30th November 2022||Wednesday|
|GKIO – General Knowledge International Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||1st December 2022||Thursday|
|ICO – International Computer Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||2nd December 2022||Friday|
|IDO – International Drawing Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||3rd December 2022||Saturday|
|NESO – National Essay Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||5th December 2022||Monday|
|NSSO – National Social Studies Olympiad||Classes 1 to 10||6th December 2022||Tuesday|
The list of Olympiad exams conducted by the Indian Talent Olympiad organization is mentioned below.
- International Maths Olympiad (IMO): Mathematics has always been a scoring subject and a great spoiler. Mathematics cannot memorized, but it can learned by practising. The National Mathematics Olympiad (NMO) exam is a platform where students can clear their basic mathematics concepts.
- International Science Olympiad (ISO) focuses on applied sciences concepts, which uplifts students’ existing knowledge on different topics of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and Biology.
- English International Olympiad (EIO) is conducted to improve grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and master English language skills.
- National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO) is organized and carried out to help students learn about Indian history and other facts on world history, India’s geographical features, and civics.
- International Computer Olympiad (ICO) asses students’ basic computer knowledge. The National Computer Indian Talent Olympiad focuses on training students with basic computer skills.
- General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO) endeavors to develop an interest in general knowledge and current affairs to excel academically.
- International Drawing Olympiad (IDO) is conducted annually for students who are good at soft skills like drawing, painting, sketching, etc.,
- National Essay Olympiad (NESO) is conducted to make participation more interesting by expressing different stories in little authors’ minds. NESO Olympiad focuses on students’ language skills and unique themes of the given topic.
Significance of Indian Talent Olympiad
- The Olympiad exam represents academic accomplishment.
- Students become motivated when they take examinations like the Indian Talent Olympiad and do well on them.
- ITO ensures knowledge clarity while also enhancing students knowledge.
- It boosts students’ subject knowledge and improves their academic performance.
- Deserving individuals can take advantage of awards now available through the Indian Talent Olympiad to further their education. Because of its exam format and benefits, ITO examinations have gained a lot of popularity.
- The question paper is divided into two pieces: the first covers the fundamentals of the relevant subjects, and the second is about logical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills, covering many subject-related sections.
Is the Indian Talent Olympiad free?
Students enrolling through the school for Indian Talent Olympiad Exams can register at their respective schools by selecting any number of subjects of their choice. The participation fee is to be paid to the in-charge teacher. Olympiad School Registration Fee for Class 1 to Class 10 is as per the table mentioned below.
What is Indian Talent Olympiad exam?
Individual exams in mathematics, science, computer science, general knowledge, English, social studies, the arts, and writing skills are administered by the Indian Talent Olympiad. The topics in the school board syllabus are covered in the exam for scholarships.