KSP Recruitment 2023: The Karnataka State Police (KSP) has initiated the recruitment process for various positions. An extensive procedure is being conducted to select candidates for several departments. Prior to applying for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2023, it is essential for interested individuals to carefully review the eligibility requirements.
The KSP Notification 2023 PDF is Expected to be released in September/October 2023, announcing vacancies for positions such as Constable, Sub Inspector, Jail Warder, Driver, and other relevant roles.
KSP Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment||KSP Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Karnataka State Selection Board|
|Notification Released on||Updated Soon|
KSP Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
All the information about the eligibility for KSP Recruitment 2023 has been made available to us below, in which both constable and such posts are there.
|Civil Reserve Police Constable, Armed Police Constable and Police Constable||The aspirant passed the SSLC from a recognized Board or Institution|
|Civil Police Constable||The applicant should have Passed With PUC(12 Class) from a recognized Board or Institution|
|Sub Inspector||The aspirant needs to be a Degree Holder in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institution or University.|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||Click here|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||Click here|
|Assam Police Recruitment||Click here|
|Odisha Police Recruitment||Click here|
KSP Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
KSP Recruitment Age limit are below. Candidates are advised to check the official notification before apply.
|Post||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|Constable||18 years||25 years|
|Sub Inspector||21 years||28 years|
The age relaxation is give according to the rules of the Karnataka State Police.
|Tribal Candidates||5 years|
KSP Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Application fee for KSP Recruitment 2023 are given below in this table.
- The application fees for General and OBC aspirants is Rs 250/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/Cat01 aspirants is Rs 100/-
- The mode of payment is either E-Challan or through net banking, credit card, or debit card of any bank.
How To Apply KSP Constable Recruitment 2023
- First of all go to the official website, whose link we have made available below.
- After visiting the official website, as soon as you click on the application form, a new page will open in front of you.
- Then fill all the information asked in the form correctly, and attach the documents, submit it again.
- After submitting, check the information you have filled once again, then pay the fee.
- As soon as you pay the fee the form will be considered as filled and after that you can download the PDF from there.
Who is eligible for police recruitment in Karnataka 2023?
Candidates must have passed the 12th (Plus Two) examination or its equivalent from a recognized board. A Degree in any discipline or an equivalent qualification from a recognized College / Institution affiliated with a recognized University is required.
What is the salary of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2023?
Constable – ₹ 25,000 – 51,400/- SI – ₹ 37,900 – 70,850/- along with the additional perks and allowances.