PGIMER Recruitment 2023: The forum for PGIMER will start on 15th June 2023 and close on 13th July 2023. Students who want to apply for this can apply through the official website given below.
PGIMER recruitment notification has been issued, if you have not applied in it yet, you can apply directly from the link below. PGIMER Chandigarh will organize recruitment for various Group A, B, and C 206 posts. Online Forms for PGIMER Recruitment will start from 15th June till 17th July. Therefore, you can apply directly from the official website given below.
This notification of PGIMER Chandigarh Notification 2023 206 Posts has been released. The PGIMER Recruitment notification, age limit, application fee, and eligibility details are below. Before applying must visit the official website once.
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education |
and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
|Post Name||Group A, B & C Post|
|Advt. No.||PGI/ RC/ 035/ 2023/ 1676|
|Apply Last Date||13/07/2023|
Also Check:- Delhi police recruitment 2023
Application Fee For PGIMER Recruitment 2023
The application fee for PGIMER Recruitment is ₹1500 for OBC, General, and EWS and ₹800 for SC and ST. The application fee can be paid through any online mode.
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 800/-|
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
We have given all the information about the age limit for PGIMER Recruitment 2023 in detail below. Different age limits have been kept for other categories. That’s why we have made all the information available in the table below. For more details read the official notification.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer||1||18-35 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Biochemistry)||2||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician, (Speech Therapy and Audiology)||2||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Radiology)||2||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Radiotherapy)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Cytology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Boilerman (Grade II)||2||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Nephrology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Histopathology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Immunopathology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Medical Microbiology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Medical Parasitology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Research Associate||1||18-35 Years|
|Store Keeper||3||18-30 Years|
|Junior Technician (Lab)||31||18-30 Years|
|Technician O.T.||25||18-30 Years|
|Boilerman (Grade-II)||2||18-30 Years|
|Technician Grade-IV (Public Health)||20||18-30 Years|
|Technician Grade-IV (RAC)||20||18-30 Years|
|Technician Grade-IV (Mechanical)||10||18-30 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk||12||18-30 Years|
|Boilerman (Grade II)||6||18-30 Years|
|Technician Grade-IV (Manifold Room / Plant)||6||18-30 Years|
|Masalchi / Bearer (Grade-II)||31||18-30 Years|
|Security Guard (Grade II)||7||18-30 Years|
|CSR Assistant (Grade II)||10||18-30 Years|
Education Qualification For PGIMER Recruitment 2023
Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer:
- A medical qualification is included in Schedule I or II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council (Act, 1956). Persons possessing qualifications included in Part II or III Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13(3) of the Act.
- Two years experience in Blood Bank; work after Registration as a Medical Graduate.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council.
- M.Sc. (MLT)/M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry / Speech & Hearing & Audiology / Radiology/Radio-diagnosis / Radiotherapy / Cytology/ Pathology / Hematology / Histopathology/ Pathology / Haemodialysis / Immunopathology / Medical Microbiology / Parasitology/ Medical Microbiology with at least 55% of marks.
- B. Tech. Biotechnology/Biological Sciences. OR
- B.Sc. (Biology / Zoology / Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Stem Cell / Life Sciences OR
- B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology) from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Maths/ Economics/Commerce/Statistics and
- M.B.A. / Postgraduate in Maths / Economics / Commerce / Statistics/ Finance from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
Junior Technician (Lab):
- B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology. OR
- B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
- B.Sc. Medical Technology (Operation Theatre / Anaesthesia).
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations.
- 2nd class certificate of competency from Chief Inspector of Boilers with 3 years experience.
- Matric / 10th Std. with ITI Certificate in the respective trade i.e. Public Health / RAC / Mechanical.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. in English or 20 w.p.m. in Hindi.
CSR Assistant (Grade II):
- Matric with Science and certificate course of Operation Theatre Assistant of one-year duration from this Institute.
Technician Grade-IV (Manifold Room / Plant):
- Matric/10th Standard with ITI Certificate in the respective trade or Matric with trade certificate from a recognized Institute /Board or authority with 5 years experience in respect of trade for which ITI certificate is not available.
- Matriculation from a recognized School/Board.
Office Attendant (Grade III):
- Matriculation from a recognized School/Board.
Security Guard (Grade II):
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/University (relaxable up to Middle Standard pass in the case of an Ex-serviceman who has an excellent record and has passed the second class examination of the service).
- Physical standards: (a) Height: 167 Cms and (b) Chest: 80 Cms.
- Physical Efficiency: Long Jump (Minimum 3.3 meters), High Jump (Minimum 1.2 meters), 100 Meters Sprint in 14 Sec., 792 Meter Race in 3 Min 10 Sec. and Obstacles and Pull-ups.
Also, Check- SSC GD Recruitment
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: Selection will be done based on performance in the following stages:
- Written Test
- Interview (Group A post)
- Document Verification
How To Apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2023
- Check All Eligibility related to PGIMER Recruitment
- Click on the Apply Online link given below
- Step by step fill application form
- Upload Required Documents
- Pay fees (if applicable)
- Print Application Form
PGIMER Recruitment 2023:- Important Links
What’s the selection process for PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for various posts in the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, PGI Chandigarh Mostly Includes a competitive examination, and some other jobs require an interview too.
How can I apply for PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023?
First, find the latest vacancy at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, PGI Chandigarh vacancy through our job listing, read the full details, there you can find the latest 2023 application process for PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment notifications, generally an application form at Pgimer.edu.in.