RPF Constable Recruitment 2023: It is expected that the Indian Railways is about to issue a notification for the recruitment of Constable posts in RPF for two reasons, as soon as any information comes about it, we will inform you first.
Railway Protection Force (RPF) is a security force created for the Indian Railways. It is expected that the Indian Railways is about to issue a notification for the recruitment of Constable posts in RPF for two reasons, as soon as any information comes about it, we will inform you first. Firstly the expanding railway needs security and secondly it was organized by the central government for the central government and related institutions, this is a very good opportunity for the aspirants, they can apply for it.
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy Details
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Railway Police Constable Application Form Fees
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Railway Police Constable Salary
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- How To Apply RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- Important links
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment||RPF Constable Recruitment 2023|
|RPF Constable Notification Release Date||Coming Soon|
Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy Details
RPF Bharti Notification has released the number of posts in RPF Constable Exam, you can see in the official notice, whose PDF we have provided below. It will be organized for both RPF recruitment men and women. That’s why we can say that this time a large number of posts will be organized.
|RPDF Constable Post (Expected)||9000|
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
To apply in RPF Constable Recruitment 2023, you must have the following qualifications, for this 10th / 12th / graduate / graduate all can apply in this. Candidates who have not received their final certificates will not be considered eligible.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates should fall in the age of 18-25 years. Age relaxation is available for students belonging to reserved categories.
|RPF Constable||Minimum Age- 18 years|
Maximum Age- 25 years
Railway Police Constable Application Form Fees
Category wise RPF Application fees to be paid by the aspirants are as follows:
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for RPF Recruitment through Computer Based Test, followed by Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification (DV), after which you will be able to join. .
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
Railway Police Constable Salary
The RPF Constable salary is shown in the below table.
|Post||Old Pay Scale||New pay Scale||Total Salary|
|RPF CONSTABLE||Rs 5200 – Rs 20200/-Grade Pay Rs 2000||Rs 21710/-||Rs 26200 – Rs 32030|
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The Computer Based Test (CBT) consists of questions on Arithmetic, Reasoning, and General Awareness. The total marks allotted for the exam is 120 and the time duration is 90 minutes.
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
- Objective Type Questions.
- Each Correct answer will be awarded 1 marks
- There is negative marking. ⅓ marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
How To Apply RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- Click on the above link mentioned to apply or Visit the RPF official website and click on Apply Online.
- Enter basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Category, date of birth, email id and upload a recent passport size photograph and signature, etc. check the information submitted again and click to submit the basic details.
- In the second stage of the Online registration respective language and zone as per convenience.
- Pay the Application fee by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking through Payment Gateway
- Download the Registration Slip at the end of the application process with a unique registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print for further reference.
Q.1: How many vacancies are there in RPF 2022?
Ans: RPF Constable nearly 9000 vacancies are expected to be released this 2022-23.
Q.2: What is the qualification of RPF?
Ans: Candidates who have passed in 10th or Matric in any stream from a recognized board can apply for the RPF Constable Exam.
Q.3: What is the salary of RPF?
Ans: The average maximum salary for an RPF Constable is around Rs 26,000 to Rs 32,000 per month.