RPF Syllabus 2023: RPF Syllabus for various posts like Constable and Sub Inspector (SI), Ministry of Railway Recruitment notification has been released on the official site. We have provided all the information about RPF Constable Exam Syllabus and RPF Exam Pattern below. As a result, all applicants who want to get the greatest possible score on the test.
RPF Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||RPF/ RPSF Exam|
|Name of the Post||Railway Protection Force Constables & SI|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
RPF Exam Pattern 2023
The time duration of CBT is 1 hour 30 minutes, that means candidates have to complete their exam within 90 minutes under any circumstances. Candidates who fail to secure minimum 35% marks in CBT will not be allowed to proceed to the next stage. Here we have provided the detailed information about RPF CBT Exam Pattern below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
- The exam will be of objective type questions.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- CBT can be at various places across the country for all groups simultaneously.
- The exam will be of 10th/ Matric level.
Railway Police Constable Syllabus
Just like knowing the exam pattern of RPF Constable exam is very important, it is equally important to be familiar with the detailed syllabus of RPF Constable exam. Therefore, we have added the topics (from three sections) on the basis of which the question paper is prepared for the recruitment (of CBT), which is very important to know.
RPF Syllabus- General Awareness :
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Indian Arts and Culture
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
RPF Syllabus- Basic Arithmetic
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
RPF Syllabus- Logical Reasoning
- Arrangement (Matrix, Linear, Circular, Vertical)
- Venn Diagram
- Blood Relation
- Series Completion
- Statement Inference
- Venn Diagram
- Direction Sense
- Para Jumble
- Error Correction
RPF Constable Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Constable Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: In this section, candidates we have provided all the detailed RPF Syllabus information below. We have provided the link to download RPF Syllabus PDF below. You will also find it in regional languages like Tamil, Marathi etc. on the official website.
RPF Constable Syllabus for PET/PMT
Based on the merit of candidates in the CBT, candidates are called for PET/PMT. The test is qualifying in nature, however, it is mandatory to pass PET/PMT. No marks have been assigned for PET/PMT.
|Category||1600 meters run||800 meters run||Long jump||High jump|
|Constable (Male)||5 min 45 secs||–||14 feet||4 feet|
|Constable (Female)||–||3 min 40 secs||9 feet||3 feet|
- For 1600/800 meters event, only one chance is given. For the remaining events such as Long Jump and High jump, the candidates are given up to two chances each
- Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from PET, however, they need to undergo PMT
- All candidates qualifying in 1600 mtrs/800 mtrs, are measured for eligibility with respect to height and chest. Chest measurement is taken only for male candidates. If a male candidate’s unexpanded chest measurement is below eligibility limit, expanded measurement is not taken and he is treated as disqualified
- Male candidates who do not have minimum height are not considered for measurement of chest and treated as disqualified
- Candidate who does not have minimum height, chest (unexpanded/expanded) are treated as fail in PMT
What is the syllabus for RPF exam?
The subjects to be focused one are General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning, and Arithmetic.
What is the age limit for RPF?
The parameters listed under the RPF Eligibility are as follows: RPF Age limit: The candidate must be between the age of 18 to 25 for the RPF Constable position and between 20 to 25 for the position of RPF SI. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.